Sunday, December 06, 2009

2010 Jaipur Literature Festival

IT’S FESTIVAL TIME AGAIN! The Jaipur Literature Festival is a celebration of Indian and foreign writers and encompasses a range of activities, including film, music and theatre. If you are keen on attending the festival, check out the festival website for registration and accommodation details. The 2010 Jaipur Literature Festival will be on from January 21-25, 2010. Authors appearing include Alexander McCall Smith, Ameen Merchant, Amit Chaudhuri, Andrew O’Hagan, Anne Applebaum, Anne Enright, Atiq Rahimi, Claire Tomalin, Esther Freud, Geoff Dyer, Hanif Kureishi, Helon Habila, Henry Louis Gates Jr., Jamaica Kincaid, Kate Summerscale, Lawrence Wright, Louis de Bernières, Maya Jasanoff, Michael Frayn, Niall Ferguson, Pankaj Mishra, Roberto Calasso, Roddy Doyle, Sophie Hannah, Stephen Frears, Tania James, Tony Wheeler, Vikram Chandra, among others. What a stellar line-up of authors!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many of my favourite authors will be there, Eric! I can't believe my eyes! And so many new writers to discover.

Saturday, December 05, 2009 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Ratna said...

Hi I am Ratna and editor of housecalls, an international magazine for doctors. YOu can check us out on housecallsindia.com.
I want to attend the Jaipur festival but see no links on how to get registered. can you point me to the sight??
I also have a book of short stories that I am looking to get published. How, where?
regards,
ratna

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home